Tweetme | Build a Twitter-like app step by step with Django with this Free Udemy Course worth $200 absolutely Free!
What is Django?
Django is a high-level Python Web framework that encourages rapid development and clean, pragmatic design. it takes care of much of the hassle of Web development, so you can focus on writing your app without needing to reinvent the wheel. It’s free and open source.
In this course, you’ll learn how Twitter works and understand the control flow of Twitter. You will then understand the basic and advanced Django components and use them to develop an application like Twitter.
What are we going to learn:
- Use Ajax + jQuery to “Tweet” messages
- Tag users directly (@user)
- Use Hashtags (#newtag)
- Design front site using Bootstrap
- Using an Ajax form within a Bootstrap Modal
- Django Rest Framework
- Follow users (via Ajax)
- Like posts (via Ajax)
- Retweet posts (via Ajax)
- Class Based Views
- Custom Template Tags
- Counting characters in a form
- Basic Registration
- And much more!
In this Django Free Udemy course, everything is taught step by step, so you can follow if you are a beginner.
What you’ll learn in this Free Udemy Course
- Build a real service like Twitter.com
- A deeper understanding of Django
- Build projects that rely on an API using the Django Rest Framework
- Working with AJAX and jQuery
- Auto-generate hashtags and hashtag filter (#yourtag)
- Build projects using Django 1.10
- Integrate Bootstrap (getbootstrap.com) as a front end framework
Who’s this Free Udemy course for?
You can enroll to this Free Udemy Course if you:
- Python programmers (new ones included)
- Django developers
- Anyone looking to build a real project
- Motivated would-be developers
This Free Udemy Course includes
- 10.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Requirement or Prerequisites for this Free Udemy Course:
- Basic Python code structure and HTML,CSS and JS.
- 30 Days of Python (not required but highly recommended)